Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Dig it For iPhone

Really exciting and unusual games for the iPhone comes out is small enough, because in such a saturated market hard to do something revolutionary. InMotion Software studio still tried to make a unique game and it turned out it!
I Dig it - a perfect example of how an interesting idea developers can transormirovatsya a great game, the interest that does not lose even a few days. Major role in I Dig it performs tunneling machines with which you'll wade through the bowels of the earth in search of rare artifacts. In addition, you will have the opportunity to upgrade his "iron horse", increasing its capacity, thermal stability, increasing the fuel tanks and improving the Boers and the radar.
Despite the apparent triviality of the problem, pass the "campaign" in the game hard, you'll just 4:00 of playing time to collect $ 100 000 needed to complete the game. Successful passage of "Campaign" mode will give you a free game where you have nothing to restrain. The gameplay in I Dig it deserves all praise. Convenient operation, sound economic model and the overall balance of the game left a most favorable impression. Besides the "Campaign" and the free game mode, you can have many different missions, and help not to lose interest in the game.

The graphics in I Dig it is consistent with the gameplay. Bright and colorful landscapes (as it can be applied to underground), is actively moving nice grain and excellent special effects leave a favorable impression.
In general, I Dig it - definitely one of the best games that we came across recently. The game is almost devoid of drawbacks draws from the first minute, put it down it will be difficult even after several days of active play.
Download Link: I Dig it

0 comments:

Post a Comment