Monday, December 12, 2011

Get Outta My Galaxy! v1.0.0 [iPhone / iPod Touch]


Get Outta My Galaxy!  v1.0.0 [iPhone / iPod Touch]

Released / Update: 17/03/2011 Version: 1.0.0 Firmware: iOS 3.1.2 and above Size: 27/2 Mb Language: English Developer: Ookoohko Oy Description: Get Outta My Galaxy! new three-dimensional elements with akshen puzzles. All Waka - the main character in the game was supposed to quietly spend the time between the nap, and life on the rocks and the observation of the cosmos. But his plans were ruined when wikus - lively variety of alien forms of life - began to spread across the planet. And now you have to restore peace and tranquility in the galaxy. Features: - Travel through four solar systems filled with disabilities in the action levels. - Meet a bunch of cheerful attractive characters and send them all into oblivion! - Collect crazy poverapy to become a high tower, vortex tornado, and other forms! - Explore their xenophobic tendencies within the safety of your own phone. - Start the game with controls, adjusted for your device.

Get Outta My Galaxy!  v1.0.0 [iPhone / iPod Touch]
Get Outta My Galaxy!  v1.0.0 [iPhone / iPod Touch]
Get Outta My Galaxy!  v1.0.0 [iPhone / iPod Touch]

Download Get Outta My Galaxy! v1.0.0 [iPhone / iPod Touch]:
Download LetItBit.net
Download from Vip-File.com
Download ShareFlare.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment