Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh! My Gun! HD - Kill, hit zombies to go level up! v2.02 [iPhone / iPod Touch]

Oh!  My Gun!  HD - Kill, hit zombies to go level up!  v2.02 [iPhone / iPod Touch]

Released / Update: 03/11/2011 Version: 2.2 Firmware: iOS 3.0 and above Size: 18/01 Mb Language: English Developer: Mobile Force Description: Fun and fancy shooting face in Oh! My Gun! Put this game based on the shooting to have a great weapon and go through more than 500 unique levels, based on the crushing puzzles. Entertain your brain and destroy anything in its path to victory with Oh! My Gun! Oh! My Gun! has a unique and extremely interesting concept. Thrown into a world awash with cute and yet deadly demon, you become a killer of demons, and use guns, bombs, heavy objects, gravity, or any combination of these things together.










Oh!  My Gun!  HD - Kill, hit zombies to go level up!  v2.02 [iPhone / iPod Touch]
Oh!  My Gun!  HD - Kill, hit zombies to go level up!  v2.02 [iPhone / iPod Touch]
Oh!  My Gun!  HD - Kill, hit zombies to go level up!  v2.02 [iPhone / iPod Touch]
Oh!  My Gun!  HD - Kill, hit zombies to go level up!  v2.02 [iPhone / iPod Touch] 
Download Oh! My Gun! HD - Kill, hit zombies to go level up! v2.02 [iPhone / iPod Touch]:
 
Download LetItBit.net
Download from Vip-File.com
Download ShareFlare.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment